We take Climate Wave Enterprises roles of stewardship, inclusivity, integrity and transparency seriously and constantly work towards upholding these values.
We take responsibility for ensuring that the actions we take now do not have a long term negative impact on the social economic and environmental ability of future generations to whom we owe a duty of care.
We ensure that we conduct our activities ensuring fair treatment and meaningful involvement of all interested parties and stakeholders affected by our events.
This is regardless of race, age, gender, colour, religion, sexual orientation, culture, national origin, income, disability or any other form of discrimination.
We adhere to ethical principles and behaviour that is in accordance with accepted principles of good conduct in the delivery of event services.
This extends to providing a duty of care to our permanent and casual staff, our visitors and all other stakeholders in a manner that encourages trust and mutual respect.
We are open and honest about our decisions and activities that affect society, the economy and the environment, and will communicate in a clear, accurate, timely, honest and complete manner.
Sustainable Development Policy Statement
Climate Wave Enterprises is working towards becoming an integral link for the events industry ensuring that events are delivered in a sustainable manner.
We are therefore working to minimise the negative social, environmental and economic impacts of our activities by:
- Providing leadership on sustainability issues within the event management industry;
- Seeking to identify and engage with stakeholders and suppliers on issues of sustainability;
- Meeting the requirements of our stakeholders and compliance with all statutory, regulatory and other requirements to which we subscribe;
- Seeking continuous improvement in all aspects of the company’s sustainability performance through compliance with the requirements of ISO20121;
- Providing necessary resources and training for those involved in the delivery of our clients events at our venue;
- Working with our service partners, suppliers and other stakeholders to improve the sustainability of all the services provided;
- Delivering sustainable events in line with our documented statement of purpose and values
- Providing Objectives and Targets to measure us against, which will be reviewed annually?