Calling all Eco Angels, Zero Wasters & Passionate Sustainable Event Fans
Would you like to don a set of Eco Angel wings and be a significant part of our resource/waste management system? If so please see the links below to register.
We are looking for crew to assist us with the sustainable resource/waste management. Experience not necessary but a wish to wear Angel Wings & a passion for zero waste events is a benefit & training will be provided.
Please see this link to a previous event at HOTA, Concert for the Planet which will give you an insight to the sustainable system you will be an important part of.
You will be required to:
- set up waste stations to make them look beautiful and appealing.
- attend waste stations and educate event attendees on our 4 bin system, organic, compost, recycle & landfill options.
- roam around the site pick up and advising attendees on our education programme.
- attend the waste sorting area (this is where the magic happens) to transfer waste to the correct receptacle to gain a maximum diversion from landfill percentage.
- bring your own covered in shoes, hat, sunscreen, water bottle, tutu’s
NEXT EVENT: Botanical Bazaar
Day & Time: 4th August, 8 am till 5 pm
Location: Country Paradise Parklands, 231 Beaudesert-Nerang Rd, Nerang, 4211
ABOUT: Botanical Bazaar is the Gold Coast Garden Festival where naturally wild, urban gardeners and nature lovers connect.
The festival is set to educate and inspire nature enthusiasts of all ages.
See a huge variety of green exhibitors plus family activities, workshops and educational talks by celebrity gardeners and horticulture experts.
Learn hints and tips about growing your own food, urban and small space gardening, sustainable living concepts, health and medicinal herbs.
Explore plant nurseries, garden materials and tools, botanical beauty and health products, and botanical homewares
Enjoy a relaxing day amongst the community gardens with live music, delicious food and drinks and don’t forget to check out our Pop Up Garden Bar!
Botanical Bazaar is proudly partnering with Rotary Gold Coast who are helping to make this festival a truly community driven day, with profits raised going back into community.